UROLOGY AND ANDROLOGY
This department deals with diagnosis and treatment of diseases related to kidney, including electrolyte disorders and kidney transplants, urinary tracts, reproductive tracts and bladder, urethra, and male reproductive organs Services offered are diagnosis and treatment of diseases related to kidney including :
● Kidney dialysis
● Urinary stone disorders
● Laparoscopic Nephrolithotomy
● Laparoscopic Ureterolithotomy
● Radical Cystectomy and Prostatectomy
● Urodynamic evaluation
● Minimally invasive procedures connected with urinary organs
● Neurogenic bladders and urinary incontinence
● Diagnosis and management of impotence (including penile prosthesis implants).
● Female Urology Minimally invasive procedures like Transvaginal Tape (TVT) for stress urinary incontinence.
● Paediatric Urology
● Reconstructive Urology for complex Urethral strictures
● Electrolyte Disorder